Here are the rules of this forum...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Forum Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Here are the rules of this forum... Reply with quote

Welcome to the Taylor Ware Fan Forum!

Please join! Become a member! Share your thoughts!! It's FREE!

The fine print...

This forum is owned and operated by a fan of Taylor Ware! Taylor or her family does not pay for this site, and they are not responsible for any of the content.

I'm Bob, a retired guy living in Wisconsin. I discovered Taylor on 'America's Got Talent' tv show in Summer 2006. I was captured!!

So I have created this fan forum for Taylor. I can't be the only one who likes this new country talent, and I'd like a place to discuss this with everyone else who likes Taylor and yodeling.

This is and will always be a family forum. No spam, profanity, abusive language, off-color jokes, prejudices, stupid requests, or anything that is not in the best interest of Taylor and her family will be tolerated.

Use common sense! Talk here as you would speak to your own family. Criticism is ok as long as it is friendly and constructive.

There is no requirement for you to post to remain a member here. If you want to just look around, that is ok. But remember, this will be a very dull place if everyone does that! If you have an opinion or a comment, please tell us! We love to hear from new faces! After a few posts you can quickly become a part of our happy family.

We do get lots of international interest, but this is an English speaking forum. All posts must be in English, or include an English translation.

To become a member, click on the word "Register" at the top of this forum. A new screen will appear, just follow the instructions. Please give a valid email address, so the forum can contact you if you ask it to. Your email address is private by default, so nobody will use it to bother you. This forum does not give out members email addresses to anybody, for any reason.

Some other miscellanious rules:

This forum is not to be used by any member to promote their own web site or business. If you're selling something, please sell it somewhere else. This means... NO SPAM!!! Don't waste your time! Your spam, and your account, will be deleted within hours after you create it.

When you create your account, there is a place where you can add a website to your profile, and you can also post a website link in your signature. I check out all these websites! They MUST be family friendly sites, and they must also be free and not selling anything. Fan sites, YouTube, FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, etc, are all acceptable links. If they do not follow these rules the links will be deleted from your profile.

Members who do not post and become known to the rest of us are not able to send PM's (private messages). Members who CAN send PM's are asked to not send PM's to Taylor and her family. People are asked to contact Taylor through the email addresses posted on her official website at taylorware.com.

If you have a picture, video clip, song, or something else interesting you want to share, you may post a link to it. But whatever it is you want to share, it must be fit for family viewing, and it must not be copyrighted material!!

If you have something interesting but can't host it, email it to me, and I'll host it. I will give you credit for it unless you tell me not to.

Avatars and usernames must also be fan-friendly. (Avatars are the little pictures that appear under your username whenever you make a post.) Avatars are optional, and must be 150 x 150 pixels, or less. If you change your avatar, the new avatar will replace your old avatar on all of your previous posts.

Feel free to comment on any topic in this forum! Your input is necessary to keep the forum active and interesting. You don't have to talk about Taylor! There is room on this forum for all comments, no matter what the subject. The only two things we don't talk about here are politics and religion, because there are plenty of other places where you can debate those. But whatever else your comment is about, please share it!

Members can chose to make themselves 'invisible', so when they are logged in they will not be seen by other members. I can see you though, whether you are invisible or not.

This may seem like a lot of rules, but they are mostly common sense. If you are supportive and friendly, you will not have any problems here!

If you have any questions, please email me...
Bob@friendlycountryforum.com
Put "Taylor" in the subject line so I'll know the email isn't spam. I DO read and respond to any valid email!

Enjoy!

Or, as Taylor says... Yodel On!!

Bob

updated March 11, 2010
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Forum Rules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: