Indiana, July 27, 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Indiana, July 27, 2007 Reply with quote

Taylor will be performing on Friday, July 27, 2007 at South Adams High School Burkhalter Auditorium in Berne, Indiana, at 5:30 p.m. & 8 p.m.

For more information check http://www.berneswissdays.com/
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor got a nice write up in the Berne, Indiana paper. Hopefully I will be there for her performance.
http://www.bernetriweekly.com/weblog/2007/06/taylor-ware-headlines-this-years-swiss.html

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be a good show!! Very Happy Tickets have been available since July 2, I hope there are still some left!
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how many are left but I called before noon on Monday the 2nd since I figured the Chamber of Commerce would be closed on Sunday and I was only able to get one seat in section B and two in section W. (I think some inside trading was going on there) So, I will be the one in Section B, sorry Jeremy and Elaine. Jeremy said he was bringing his Ipod with him and I warned him he would be walking back to Detroit if he did. He was joking of course because he's heard so much of Taylor while in my car that he actually enjoys certain songs. His favorite is "How Does She Yodel", he sings the parts with the Rider's and really hangs on "Boyyyyyeeee we do tooooo" Very Happy He has found a way to make his voice break when he says toooooo. Razz nut.

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you got your tickets!! I was worried that you'd try to buy them at the door, and if they had any you'd be sitting in section ZZ back under the exit signs. Rolling Eyes

Enjoy the show!
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got em Bob. See your PM.

Jimmy

XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy wrote:
I don't know how many are left but I called before noon on Monday the 2nd since I figured the Chamber of Commerce would be closed on Sunday and I was only able to get one seat in section B and two in section W. (I think some inside trading was going on there) So, I will be the one in Section B, sorry Jeremy and Elaine. Jeremy said he was bringing his Ipod with him and I warned him he would be walking back to Detroit if he did. He was joking of course because he's heard so much of Taylor while in my car that he actually enjoys certain songs. His favorite is "How Does She Yodel", he sings the parts with the Rider's and really hangs on "Boyyyyyeeee we do tooooo" Very Happy He has found a way to make his voice break when he says toooooo. Razz nut.

Jimmy

Lol have fun! Make sure to take pictures! If you can. Smile
afandan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yeah, For Jimmy, that makes 4 of us forumfolks to see a Taylor show with in a four day period (wow super),her family should be there too,you'll get a kick out of them Jimmy
ElEmSaSa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we saw Taylor at the Elkhart Fair, have been anxious to hear how about her show in Berne...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: