Taylor is working on a new CD!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor does also sign 8 x 10 and 5 x 7 photos at her appearances, take your pick. Those are cool! Cool

I'm a little dense, I've seen Taylor several times now, and I still never asked for a autographed photo! Rolling Eyes
jefflUVZTaylor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH SWEET!

Ya well I know it's hard to ask people for an autograph. I have a hard time with that as well. That's cool you got to see her lots of times, I think the next time you have to work up the courage to get an autograph lol

Jeff
jefflUVZTaylor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Don't worry, as soon as I hear about a 3rd cd, I won't be able to keep my mouth shut.

Taylor didn't do any concerts in Australia. She was there to promote a new Australian Yahoo web site. She made appearances on Australian tv and radio, and did a lot of interviews.

Plus, I know she yodeled with a young fan on the steps of the amazing Opera House building in Sydney! Very Happy

I had to edit your post slightly. But it's ok, I'm glad you care so much about Taylor!! Very Happy

Oh I am very extra sorry about that one part!!!!!

I just really wanted to get it, it's not even bad at all. It would be CUTE more then anything. I will see about a bonus. Must be something non-objectionable I could get ( a signed poster???)

That was cool she yodeled on the steps of the opera house. I doubt if my friends saw her, but I will make sure they see her one day!

Yes I care about Taylor so much!

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: