02-16-2007 Yodel Patrol Message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: 02-16-2007 Yodel Patrol Message Reply with quote

Taylor's Dad wrote:
Yodel Patrol,

I don't like to overwhelm y'all with e-mails, so I only send them when their is something significant. Taylor is performing for the charity Terra's Angels Saturday night at 6:30 pm at the Carson Center in Paducah, Kentucky. The headliner is Rodney Atkins. You can learn more at http://terrasangels.org/index.htm.

Other News: 1.We seem to still be on schedule for a March release of Taylor's second CD. The press has dubbed it "Yodel On!", so I think we are going with that. 2. Taylor's next scheduled performance is March 18th in Fort Meyers, Florida. I will make an announcement after we get more details. 3. You can now learn more about Taylor as well as share your thoughts and comments in a forum setting that we, Taylor's parents, support. It is at http://friendlycountryforum.com/taylorware/index.php. Sign up and post.

In closing I have included a picture of the youngest and second youngest performers on the Grand Ole Opry. Can you guess who was the youngest?

Taylor is the second youngest to perform at the Grand Ole Opry. Pam put on a great concert at the Manatee County Fair. Taylor performed there for three days to great crowds.

Thanks for everyones support.

Yodel On!

Scott Ware

Taylor's dad
mikeandjo41991

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Taylor,, and Taylor fans, im just new here,, not to yodleing tho,, i just found Taylor about 6 or 8 months ago an fell in love with her voice,, im just hopeing she will come to Washington state soon,, i dont want to miss her,, im wareing out her CD Laughing ,, anxious for her second one,,,, more later,, Mike,,
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mikeandjo41991!

You might have already found another post where Taylor's dad said that Taylor will be in your state this summer!

She'll be in Puyallup, WA on July 31st!
mikeandjo41991

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand Taylor will be in Puyallup Wa, july 31st,, where will she be an what times?? i'lll be there if i know, Smile thankew,, Mike Devlin,, Oly, Wa,..
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about Puyallup, except that I love that name!!

But if you know the city and date, GO THERE!! It should be easy to find the exact place and times, just follow the largest crowd! Shocked
mikeandjo41991

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob,, Puyallup is an old Indian name,, we have many citys an places with neat names like that,,SmileSmile but i will see if they have a web site,, maybe Scott will know of her date here??? thaankew,,,, Mike,
mikeandjo41991

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the city of Puyallup has no idea of whats goin on the 31st of July or Taylor,, Sad thats sad,, i'll try them again, Smile mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: