help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueyrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Members Well, I come from China's fans!Where can I download songs Taylor. MP3 format
Cambesa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont download, you must buy, downloading is iligal.
i listen them on youtube etc.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's difficult for people in China to send money to America to buy Taylor's cd's. Especially if you don't have a Visa, Mastercard, or a PayPal account. But if you send an email to Marsha at Marsha@paprproducts.com she may be able to work with you.

Taylor worked hard to make her cd's, and she needs to be paid for her music! But it's worth it, both of her cd's are great!! Very Happy

There are some songs on her website, and a selection of video clips on YouTube. Plus everything on this forum! That's a lot of stuff for free, but owning Taylor's cd's is still the best way to know Taylor's unique talent!
hummingbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Idea for peoples who aren't for America Reply with quote

I have an idea.
I agree with you, that Taylor needs to be paid for her music and downloading for free is illegal.
What are you thinking about it
Pay for songs by SMS for example ??:>
I think this is easier access for Taylors songs.
I want to buy a Taylor's CD's, but I can't be sure that it comes to me in good condition. This is difficult to buy something in USA for people from Poland.

Bob:
Do you remember you add a link with song 'Leave the Pieces' on YouTube.
I want to see it but I have an information that this video in my country isn't available.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Leave the Pieces' by the Wreckers appears on YouTube about 6 times or more, maybe you can see some of them? Go to YouTube and search for 'Leave the Pieces' and see if you get any links.

I don't believe that Taylor's cd's are available through any MP3 online service, but Taylor's web site probably would send her CD to an international address. They might charge you a little extra for the postage.

A CD in your hand is better than downloading MP3 files, because I think Taylor still autographs all of her new cd's! It's kind of nice to know it was in her hands before they sent it to you! Very Happy

Do you have postal problems in Poland? I know people in China, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, and England have all received CD's from the USA ok.
hummingbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see I must make a correction.
I don't have on my mind, that I have postal problem.
I want to say that people like me who buy something first time from another country can be affraid about it.
By the way I want to explain that MP3 can help us make bigger popularity of Taylor. It means that when we say something about Taylor who is a yodeler some people can' know that, she connect yodeling with singing. When we have a MP3 we can easy explain a magic of Taylor's songs.

I want buy CD's but I must think which way can be the best.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you do get Taylor's cd! If you like Taylor on AGT, you will really like the cd.

The world is getting smaller every day, and I've sent and received packages internationally dozens of times. So far I've never lost anything. The worst damage I've had was a crushed cd case, which was easily replaced. But I feel that international shipping is now routine and safe, and usually quick!

Yes, I agree, making Taylor's cd's available as MP3 files would help make Taylor's music more popular worldwide. But it might be expensive to do this, and Taylor only has her family to handle her cd sales. Maybe if she someday gets a recording deal, and gets her cd's on services like Amazon, she will also be able to sell her music as MP3 files. Maybe that day is coming! Very Happy
hummingbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that day is coming.
martha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

her cd is amazing!!

hope you get him Very Happy
afandan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm another person who can vouch for Taylor's CD,S !!!!! Yes!! Yes!!
ory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: