Hello Taylor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Hello Taylor Reply with quote

HI Taylor! I sing and yodel myself, train horses, and have three daughters. I just want you to know that whenever I need a smile, I punch in your name and watch you! You make me smile.
Can you please tell me: Do you have any cd's available? ALso, are you performing anywere? Are there any new things on the internet? I see only the older stuff, which is great, but was was wondering if there was anything newer.
Taylor, please know that there are people out here praying for you. Hang in there, and Don't get discouraged!
God Bless you richly!
Ron Z.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ron!

Taylor hasn't come to the forum for over a year now, and she has also stopped updating her other internet sites, like MySpace, and her official web site. We don't know why, and we hope she will come back!!

She still does have 2 cd's available, but they are a little difficult to obtain. Her website gives an ordering email address, but that hasn't worked for a few months, the emails are not read or answered. But if you call the phone number they will take your order and ship you the cd's. The number is 217-382-4141. The cd's are $15 each, which includes shipping to US addresses.

There is also no schedule of performances posted for this summer, but Taylor will host a talent show at the Williamson County Fair in Tennessee, which runs from August 7 thru 15, 2009. That is the only appearance that we know of.

She has also had minor roles in two movies filmed in Nashville this summer, information about them is in another thread.

That's all we know.

She's been kind of quiet, we think either her popularity is winding down, or it's a family decision. But hopefully she'll be back! Very Happy

I wish she was here to read your post! Thanks!
ElEmSaSa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ron Z

Glad to see you post...and also glad that you yodel...several of our forum members can now yodel and we are enjoying hearing when they do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: