Taylor's CD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Taylor's CD! Reply with quote

Taylor has a CD for sale! I have a copy, and it's GREAT!!

Taylor yodels in about half the songs, and shows off her singing voice in the other half! Taylor can sing!!

I won't tell you how many times I've listened to this cd, you'd think I was nuts! Maybe I am! Wink

Here's the ordering information, right out of Taylor's web site...

Taylor has a CD and a Picture available.
CD’s are $15
Pictures are $4
Everything is postage paid.

You can order by sending a check, money order or your CC#’s and expiration to:

Taylor Ware
P.O. Box N
Martinsville, IL 62442

Or you can e-mail Marsha@paprproducts.com with your CC#’s and shipping info,
or Call 217-382-4141 and ask for Marsha.
AGTJudge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat! Taylor has a CD. Very Happy
Hankster60

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Taylor's CD! Reply with quote

Just received the CD today and in spite of the jewel case being split across the middle the CD itself was unharmed.

I think I might like it more without Margo Smith singing harmony.

Is it my imagination or does Taylor sound somewhat hoarse singing 'Chime Bells'?

She does a fantastic job and the CD is priceless! I'm looking forward to the release of her second one.

Bob wrote:
Taylor has a CD for sale! I have a copy, and it's GREAT!!

Taylor yodels in about half the songs, and shows off her singing voice in the other half! Taylor can sing!!

I won't tell you how many times I've listened to this cd, you'd think I was nuts! Maybe I am! :wink:

Here's the ordering information, right out of Taylor's web site...

Taylor has a CD and a Picture available.
CDís are $15
Pictures are $4
Everything is postage paid.

You can order by sending a check, money order or your CC#ís and expiration to:

Taylor Ware
P.O. Box N
Martinsville, IL 62442

Or you can e-mail Marsha@paprproducts.com with your CC#ís and shipping info,
or Call 217-382-4141 and ask for Marsha.

taylornuts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also would have much preferred to hear Taylor doing "Chime Bells" by herself. I hope she does that on her next CD. Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd kind of like to do Chime Bells with Taylor myself! Laughing If only I could yodel. And sing.

I didn't mind Margo sharing a song with Taylor, she had a lot to do with Taylor's success.

I thought Taylor's 1st cd was a great sampler of lots of different songs, both oldies, new songs written just for Taylor, yodeling, non-yodeling, upbeat songs, serious songs, silly songs. Most of the songs made me smile, and a few brought a tear to my eye, like 'Grandpa'.

Taylor has a great range, and I think she will only get better and better. I can't wait for cd #2!!
taylornuts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I'd kind of like to do Chime Bells with Taylor myself! Laughing If only I could yodel. And sing.

I didn't mind Margo sharing a song with Taylor, she had a lot to do with Taylor's success.

I thought Taylor's 1st cd was a great sampler of lots of different songs, both oldies, new songs written just for Taylor, yodeling, non-yodeling, upbeat songs, serious songs, silly songs. Most of the songs made me smile, and a few brought a tear to my eye, like 'Grandpa'.

Taylor has a great range, and I think she will only get better and better. I can't wait for cd #2!!
I have a thing about that song. I absolutely cannot get enough of it.

I would love to have a compilation CD of nothing but 25 or 30 artists doing their various versions of "Chime Bells" - a friend made me one of "Danny Boy" with some recordings going back to the 1940s. Very Happy
Hankster60

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Chime Bells Reply with quote

It is a great song. I have a nice version by Wilf Carter from the 1940's. I can email the mp3 track to anyone that wants it or upload to the Wilf Carter group.
afandan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys speaking of chimebells,I love that song also!! has any one heard Don Walser's version of the song It's probably my fav, along with Kenny Roberts,and Slim Whitman's. Taylor and Margo's version was great great!(yodel on fan forum)
taylornuts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

afandan wrote:
Hey guys speaking of chimebells,I love that song also!! has any one heard Don Walser's version of the song It's probably my fav, along with Kenny Roberts,and Slim Whitman's. Taylor and Margo's version was great great!(yodel on fan forum)
...you need to hear Alina Tatum's version! Can you send Don's version to the administrator here to post a link to?

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, love that rockin' kitty! I look like that sometimes, not nearly as cute though.
Jimmy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME TOO! I really like that kitty, I posted it on Taylor's web page back when she became MYSPACE friend or shortly thereafter. I posted several things before I realized nobody was responding on the site other than accepting all request to join the friends list. I hope her new site is more user friendly but if not, then we have this site. Smile
Jimmy

mikeandjo41991

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott,, (Taylors dad) SmileSmile im wondering when Taylors new cd will be out,,?? and do you know any more about her being in Spokane, Washington,, and Puyallup Washington, ?? thankew,, Mike from Olympia,,
mikeandjo41991@comcast.net
Taylor's dad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: CD & Dates Reply with quote

mikeandjo41991 wrote:
Hi Scott,, (Taylors dad) SmileSmile im wondering when Taylors new cd will be out,,?? and do you know any more about her being in Spokane, Washington,, and Puyallup Washington, ?? thankew,, Mike from Olympia,,
mikeandjo41991@comcast.net

Mike and Jo,
We are still working very hard on the CD. We were lucky enough to get "The Riders In The Sky" to assist in reconding two songs. Working around their hectic schedule caused about a month delay, but we felt it was definately worth it.

As far as the dates:
July 15th Taylor is in Spokane, WA for a convention for the Fraternal Order of Eagles where she will open for Tony Orlando.

July 31st she is suppose to be in Puyallup, WA, but we have not seen the contract yet so I don't know any details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: