Janet McBride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Kerry Christensen and Janet McBride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor's dad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Janet McBride Reply with quote

OK Taylor Fans,
I said my speel about Kerry now I want to do it again. I noticed that Janet McBride has joined. Let me tell you that she had done as much for yodeling in the world as anyone. She has been a consistant resource, support and sounding board for us. What I would consider a true mentor. Someone who wants Taylor to do well for Taylor's sake not their own. I hope she chooses to post, because between her and Kerry there isn't much left to know about yodeling.
Thanks for joining Janet. Very Happy Very Happy
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm Iv'e never heard of her. Who is she Scott? Thinking Question
Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin I don't know if Scott will respond right away because he is really busy. He has a tiger by the tail trying to manage Taylor's career and it really takes up lots of time. Anyway, I can answer you a little bit about Janet McBride. I remember hearing Janet singing yodeling songs from when I was a younger man. (OK, young man) Very Happy I am originally from Texas where I used to rope cows and hog-tie calves for branding. Yes, I'm an old cowboy from Texas turned Virginian. It's when I was in Texas that I used to hear Janet sing and yodel. She was also a cop for about 20 years and kind of put her career on hold but she had to eat. Janet is one of the best yodelers in the country in my opinion. She has helped Scott and Taylor with certain music and even wrote one song for Taylor. Of course Margo Smith is the premier yodeler in the country and has been a big influence on Taylor's career. She helped Taylor put together her first CD when Taylor was only about 10 years old and it is really good. Margo does one song on the CD with Taylor called "Chime Bells". But Janet McBride has done all those songs as well and she is also still active. Her website is posted in here if you want to take a look. Janet has spotlighted Taylor on her website. I have also on myspace: http://blog.myspace.com/xxxtexan
and http://myspace.com/xxtexan
Check it out and join my friends if you like.

YODEL ON
Jimmy

XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks for the info!! Smile
taylornuts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janet also taught LeAnn Rimes to yodel. Very Happy
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taylornuts wrote:
Janet also taught LeAnn Rimes to yodel. Very Happy

You're right taylornut. Janet has a long list of success stories, LeAnn Rimes is just one of them. I think I've already mentioned Janet's latest interest which is Casidy Rose Graves. This self assured little 11 year old has some of the same successes that Taylor has has, such as singing at the Grand Old Opera and getting her own CD out. Several radio stations are playing some of the songs on her CD. Cassidy is quite a dynamic little performer but does not have the stage presence Taylor has. Check her out, she is linked from Janets web site.

Jimmy

kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow!! Very Happy
Quote:
Janet also taught LeAnn Rimes to yodel.

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that Janet has a history of teaching people, and our newest forum member Wisper Cox is another of Janet's success stories. Will Wisper be another LeAnn Rimes? Time will tell. But even if she's not, I hope she will always love to sing and yodel! Very Happy

Aishani, I had forgotten Janet's connection with Taylor, so thanks for reviving this old thread! It's like reading new information again! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Kerry Christensen and Janet McBride All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: