Hi again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> What's on your mind?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gallop20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Hi again! Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to be on here a few years ago! I used to be a pretty regular member Smile Over time I became SO busy with school and everything and I haven't been able to come on in probably over 2 or 3 years. I'm just stopping to say hi! And Bob, I hope all is well with you!
Best of wishes,
Regina
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Regina!! Very Happy

I'm fine, I hope you are too. Thanks for stopping by, it's always nice to see old friends again! Very Happy

Every time I use Photoshop on an image I always think of you and horses for some reason, I don't know why. Laughing

The only young lady we have posting these days is Aishani from New Zealand (kiwicowgirl95), I think you'd like her, she is a year younger than Taylor.

Best wishes to you too!
gallop20

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah i remember i helped you with photoshop! haha
also could you please vote for me 'regina heit' in the rider of the month contest? and also tell every single person you know? thanks! Very Happy
http://sixbar.com/rider-of-the-month/
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for you! It wouldn't let me vote more than once though. Smile

Of all those riders you are in 2nd place! I think there should be a prize for 2nd and 3rd. I like your horse, one white foot. Very Happy

I think I remember talking to you about equestrian events when the last summer Olympics were held 4 years ago. This month the Olympics are in England, a country who knows their horses. I hope they show some of the events on tv.

Horse <--- I think our little smiley horse 'Sparky' is running the wrong way. Rolling Eyes
gallop20

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks SOOO much! I appreciate it Smile I wasn't sure if this post would get deleted considering it's advertisement but thanks so much for understanding! And yes I'm looking forward to the Olympics so much & they are being broadcasted online I believe! Very Happy
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Regina!! I've seen A LOT of your posts on here! You were a pretty regular poster! Cool that you're back!! Very Happy Very Happy

I voted! Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you just made it Aishani, it says the voting ends today. And it looks like Regina finished strong in 2nd place. Very Happy

Congrats Regina! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> What's on your mind? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: