Hi From brazil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YuriAialaa

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Hi From brazil Reply with quote

Hello taylor

I love u so much, I try to show yours songs do everybody in my city, and they like it. I want to know where can i buy your cd ? please help me, you can send me one cd as a gift ?
afandan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi YuriAialaa your name sounds like it is very pretty but I don't know how to pronounce, I'm sure glad you love Taylor & her music and I think that it's wonderful that your showing her off all over town,which means you are just showing her youtube vids, boy it sure would be nice to get you a cd, of hers there really so worth it !!! we'll see what we can do, I don't know how easy it is to send to Brazil, it might be easier to get her information from her web sight to order a copy,but I would really like to send you one my self ( it would be fun for you with my help to start a yodeling revolution in Brazil) I'd feel partly responsible He he, so we'll get to know you a little better on the forum and then soon a cd. should come flying your way !! Dan better known as afandan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: