Boy Meets World

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Boy Meets World Reply with quote

Not 100% related to Taylor Ware, but I am posting this here because:

1) I would recommend everyone to watch this show. I love it since 2003 (first time I saw it).

2) I bought it in Amazon and it reached here today.

3) Did you know Taylor Ware likes this show too? Smile
Here's her Facebook like:

Here's my Boy Meets World DVDs!!!

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like a lot of DVD's. Shocked

If both you and Taylor like the show, I'm sure it is entertaining and good family viewing. It's probably a lot like the two movies that Taylor was in. Smile
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMW is not just funny. It's also about life lessons and romance, but it is very comic as well! Each episode is a life lesson and it was recorded in 7 years, so you see people growing up!!

I used to watch it very long ago in Disney Channel. It had portuguese subtitles, but only the first 5 seasons were being shown. Last year, when I knew I would come to Ireland, I watched the WHOLE seven seasons in Youtube without subtitles, and it helped me a lot training my (listened) english. Also, it was awesome to review my most important TV Show ever (and watch the seasons I never watched before). It really has thought a lot to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: