03-30-2007 Yodel Patrol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: 03-30-2007 Yodel Patrol Reply with quote

Quote:
Attention Patrol!!

Taylor has been asked to be a guest to the World Famous, Grand Ole Opry Hall of Fame Members, and Grammy Award Winners "The Riders In The Sky" shows to be held at the Boot City Opry in Terre Haute, Indiana. www.bootcityopry.com The Shows are Sunday, April 1st at 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm EDT. Boot City is located about 5 miles South of Terre Haute on Route 41, on the left hand or East side of the road.

The Riders are Taylor's favorite band. www.ridersinthesky.com As you can see The Riders played for Taylor's first appearance on The Grand Ole Opry. My apology for the short notice.

We have had a delay with the new CD release, but as a benefit we will have two cuts on the CD with The Riders In The Sky plus many more yodel songs than originally planned. We are now looking at a late April or early May release date.

Yodel On!

Scott Ware

Taylor's dad

Thanks Scott!

That sounds like a great event for Taylor!

The new CD sounds good too, well worth the wait.
Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, have you heard how Taylor did at the awards thingy in Boot City? That was last Sunday and I haven't heard a peep. Maybe they kept her. Crying or Very sad

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I haven't heard anything, but I don't think they kept Taylor!
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha she's at home right now I saw her yesterday for like a second. You know she still has to go to school Wink
Taylor's dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Taylor at Boot City Reply with quote

Taylor did great. She always has a great time with The Riders.
She performed for the first time "Jessi The Yodeling Cowgirl", that was written by Ranger Doug and will be included on her new CD. Grammy Material in my book. Very Happy

Boot City Opry will develop into a real fine entertainment facility. Sunday's show was only the second performance in the new facility and they are still working out some of the bugs and have yet to develop a strong audiance base, but I am sure it will come.
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool! Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammy material or not, I can't wait for Taylor's new cd! I'm glad she has a good working relationship with Riders in the Sky, those guys have been around for a long time and know talent when they see it!

Maybe someday Taylor WILL get a grammy! Shocked
Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Grammy material or not, I can't wait for Taylor's new cd! I'm glad she has a good working relationship with Riders in the Sky, those guys have been around for a long time and know talent when they see it!

Maybe someday Taylor WILL get a grammy! Shocked

Riders in the Sky are good performers filling the lost Western singing void with a happy sometimes funny performance. They have taken an interest in Taylor and she needs to hitch to somebody's star to get out of the starting gate. Sine the Riders are a complete band, that is about as good as Taylor could get right now. A guest appearance with Kerry would have been great and still will be if she gets the opportunity. Taylor will make it on her own also.

YODEL ON

Jimmy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: