Ilinca video's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Ilinca Băcilă
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Ilinca video's Reply with quote

I just found these videos that Ilinca did. They are some of her other work but there are 2 video's of her yodeling.

http://worldtv.com/ilincatv
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of her videos in one place, thanks! Very Happy
cow109

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the "signature song" that was written for Illinca? (the shoe changing song). Well here it is turned into a full concept video and it tells the story in much more complete form that we have previously seen. You may recall that I once asked a Romanian lady who ran an Illinca fan channel what the song meant and she responded that it was about a girl who went into the city alone for the first time. The story is quite clear here--farm girl goes to town in a transformative adventure.

But what this video really shows is Illinca's total command of the yodeling genre, which in this version of the song is ramped up to a new level of technical perfection. Much more than the talented teen we have always seen--she clearly belongs in the ranks of the world class yodelers. (Especially notice 2:45 and following)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00RUZayFEVI
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad they turned her song into a proper video, she's so talented!

I wonder if the song tells the story of her own life? I wish she had a YouTube channel like Coline where she'd share music with the world. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Ilinca Băcilă All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: