AGT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> What's on your mind?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will u plz send me a message why i should go?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, your mum was a little harsh, maybe she was having a bad day? Or maybe your singing sounded like a talent to you, but like screeching to your mum? Laughing

I don't think performing (or any other form of art) can be graded, because everybody is so unique. It all depends if you can draw an audience, and if people will pay to see you perform. If they do, then you are talented!! If they don't, then you need to find a real job. And you usually need good grades to get a good job. Cool
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone seemed to like my singing,cos they always want me to sing to them.I used to sing very quietly though.I don't think she knew that back then I wanted to be a singer,and didn't understand what I meant wen I wanted to go on.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably have a nice voice! It's difficult to be a famous singer, so much competition, but so what? If you enjoy singing, just do it! If others like to listen to you that's an added benefit. If you're really good maybe you can make a living at it. But if you're not, that's ok too. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> What's on your mind? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: