Taylor is Performing Sunday at Lehigh Acres Spring Festival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor's dad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Taylor is Performing Sunday at Lehigh Acres Spring Festival Reply with quote

I am sorry I didn't make a formal Yodel Patrol Announcement, but the patrol is getting so big and full of European members that I didn't want to waste their time with an announcement for a one day show in Florida.

For any of you Floridian Forum Members, Taylor will be at Lehigh Acres, which is a suburb of Ft. Meyers, Florida on Sunday for three shows. (Noon, 3:00, & 8:00)

Their website is http://www.lehighspringfestival.com/

Again I appoligize for not giving more notice. It has been a hectic week. Embarassed

If anyone makes the show please identify yourself. Smile

taylornuts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Taylor is Performing Sunday at Lehigh Acres Spring Festi Reply with quote

Taylor's dad wrote:
I am sorry I didn't make a formal Yodel Patrol Announcement, but the patrol is getting so big and full of European members that I didn't want to waste their time with an announcement for a one day show in Florida.

For any of you Floridian Forum Members, Taylor will be at Lehigh Acres, which is a suburb of Ft. Meyers, Florida on Sunday for three shows. (Noon, 3:00, & 8:00)

Again I appoligize for not giving more notice. It has been a hectic week. Embarassed

Laughing I hope you have realized by now as Taylor's fame grows "hectic" will be considered nothing compared to what you will be experiencing in the near future. The Europeans will be begging for her to tour there and then the North Americans will be insulted she is in Europe all the time. Laughing I am a Shania fan and that is what she encountered and I can see Taylor getting so popular you will be tugged in so many directions you will have to quit your day job unless you want to hire a professional management firm to keep a handle on things. Fame is a two-edged sword. If you do not control it it will control you. I hope you guys have sat down and decided how to handle it as it creeps over you and overwhelms.
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't take Taylor to Europe! They love yodeling much more than the average American and we would never see her again. Oh, she might come back on one of her private yachts when she is 40 to look around at the old home place. Meanwhile all her old time adoring fans will be pushing up daisies in our private (not yachts) - plots. Sad

Jimmy

wolfn2007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for Posting that info Taylor's Dad, I won't be able to attend but I'm hoping you will take pictures or even better yet video and post here! Wink Laughing Cool

-Wolfn
taylornuts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and on video sites like youTube so the whole world can see her perform in Nashville in June 2007...it is too bad no video is available of her two Grand Ole Opry performances online...
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of her performances at the GOO audio only. Not sure if she had more than two after her AGT performances but she performed a few shows at the GOO when she was around 9 years old. These files are about 12 megs each so you need to go to the web site and listen to it. Can't locate the link at the moment. I also have an audio file about the same size with another interview she had on a POD cast which was good. You can find it at Yodelcourse.com.

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to...
http://friendlycountryforum.com/taylorware/viewtopic.php?p=10#10

Taylor appeared 3 times at the Grand Ole Opry last September. Once on Friday, September 22, and twice on Saturday September 23.

I recorded 2 of those 3 performances, and put them on this forum two days after this forum was created. I missed the first Saturday performance. Did anybody else record it? They were all broadcast live over the internet.

The WAV audio files are 11.3 and 10.6 MB. Are these the files you are talking about Jimmy? Maybe yours are different?
AC2U

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott....just wanted to let you know that we saw Taylor in Lehigh Acres, Florida. We had seen her previously in St. Petersburg, and it was nice to see her again in our hometown. My 6 year old daughter is a big Taylor fan, and would go to every one of her performances if she could. We look forward to Taylor's new CD, and hope to see you all again soon.
lobster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC2U wrote:
Hi Scott....just wanted to let you know that we saw Taylor in Lehigh Acres, Florida. We had seen her previously in St. Petersburg, and it was nice to see her again in our hometown. My 6 year old daughter is a big Taylor fan, and would go to every one of her performances if she could. We look forward to Taylor's new CD, and hope to see you all again soon.

Hi AC2U,
Have you taken some pictures which you can share with us ?

Robert

afandan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey forumfriends afandan here, I get a kick out of Jimmy pleading not to take Taylor to Europe ( we'll never see her again until 40 ) of course we can't compleatly keep her,but you are right to a point Jimmy because that is exactly what happend to Slim Whitman ( even after some monsterous hits )
Jimmy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to recover some of my Slim Whitman songs and am getting ready to do a Slim Whitman section in my Blog. Anthing by Slim that you need on MP3 Dan?

Jimmy

Jimmy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Back to Taylor's Schedule Reply with quote

Taylor's dad wrote:

Hello Scott,
I haven't been getting any announcements on the Yodel Patrol. I hope my email address is still on there. Confused Also, will you have time to put Taylor's schedule for the summer on this forum? I'm still planning to do the Swiss Days in Berne but the tickets don't go on sale until 1 July. I hope I don't miss out trying to get tickets. I'm going to use snail mail so my order is in their hands by then. Very Happy
Anyway, we have lots of members on here and don't want to miss an opportunity to see Taylor perform. She said on the Forum that she hasn't seen any of the members yet. It's nice that she visits us here every week especially with that busy schedule of hers. Smile

Regards,

Jimmy

afandan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jimmy, I so much appreciate that you would get Slim Whitman Stuff for me on mp3,I don't have a mp3 player yet,but maybe soon,course I have loads of slimstuff & my Father (grandpa spoons) even more Hey thanks again Jimmy!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: