hey Taylor
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
58orgbug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: hey Taylor Reply with quote

Hey Taylor. How are you. i love your singing and yodeling and you seem like a very nice person, i heard you for the first time on youtube just a week ago, and i im on youtube evry day now to see if theres anything new from you. You are such a great talent. i wish i was an American so i could see you live, its a long way from Norway to America, but i hope i can go there some day. keep on yodeling Taylor an have a nice february. Greetings from Magnus.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Magnus!

Welcome to the forum! Taylor doesn't visit us anymore, but we all hope that she'll be back someday. She's kind of quiet on the internet. Confused

But we share everything we find out about Taylor here, so check back to see if there is anything new!
58orgbug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Bob, i will follow this forum every day and see if theres some news about Taylor. There is something spesial about Taylor, when i see her and she starts singing and yodeling she makes me happy and i have to watch it over and over but still i never get tired of listening to her. shes got a great personality , after what i have seen on youtube shes got a wonderful family and great friends, and i guess that makes her the person that she is, even if i dont know her, i feel that she is a very friendly girl who takes good care of her family and frinds and the fans. Have a nice time Bob and thanks agein.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right about Taylor, she's really a nice girl! She's also very normal, you would never guess that she's a 'celebrity' until you see her on a stage.

Her entire family is nice, and they support Taylor very well, without ever pushing her. I would not support Taylor with this forum if she was being pushed into show business by greedy parents, but she is not. She is very motivated, and loves performing in front of an audience, the bigger the better! Very Happy
ory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Magnus!
Welcome to the forum!
You are right about Taylor, she's very friendly, and has a wonderful family! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Ory, yes i knew she was a very nice person, its just so sad that i will probebly never get a chans to meet her. Taylors home town looks like a very nice place to, just the way i like it. Cool im sorry about my english, im one of the Norvegians that speeks english very badly. but i hope you guys understand me. Have a nice day everyone.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your English is very good! And I think you're the first person from Norway that we've talked to, it's nice to know that Taylor has at least one fan there! Very Happy
58orgbug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where i come from, i dont know anyone that likes the same music as me, everyone i know here just likes rap and hevy metal. its so nice to see a young girl like Taylor singing that old country music and yodeling. yodeling is not so big in Norway and thats a shame. But im a big fan of taylor and yodeling.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country music is very popular in America, but yodeling is not. Country radio stations almost never play a yodeling song.

It's too bad, because almost all of the yodel fans I've met or talked to are really nice people. I wish there were more of them.
58orgbug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh the home of country music, thats why i wish to go to America, all the nice music, nice people all the big farms, i love the big farms, im kind of a farmer myself, only a smal farm. i also like the blues, and rockabilly. old american music is the best, and Taylors yodeling. Very Happy
ory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rap and heavy metal????? ewww! I don't like either one of those types of music!!

Your english is great!! We can understand you perfectly!!!
Keep on posting, we love to talk to you!!

If you like big farms, you would love Wisconsin, where Bob and I live, Wisconsin is "farm country"
I don't live on a farm however, I live in the city, but as soon as you go out of town, there are farms everywhere!

Bob and I have met Taylor, I hope someday you will get to meet her too! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Ory, i love to talk to you guys to, her in Norway i dont know anyone that likes the same music as me so its great to talk to everyone on this forum about country music and taylors lovely yodeling. Wisconsin sounds like a place for me, if you have any pictures of Wisconsin and franklin where Taylors from i would love to see them. if some of you guys gets the chans to talk to Taylor in person pleas tell her that shes got a fan in Norway that loves her music and her great performenses. Have a nice day Ory. Very Happy
afandan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bug I welcome you very much so to our little forum (have fun,Dan.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus, to see Wisconsin farms, just Google 'wisconsin farm pictures', and you'll get a link like this...
http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1CHMZ_enUS304US304&sourceid=chrome&q=wisconsin+farm+pictures&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=c7ltS5nuBpGCNr_WydAE&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQsAQwAA

It also works when I typed 'norway farm pictures', I saw lots of pictures of your farms too! Our farms look very much the same. :D

In 2008 I took some pictures of the historic area of Taylor's town of Franklin. They are here, along with other pictures I took...
http://friendlycountryforum.com/taylorware/viewtopic.php?t=649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Click on the thumbnails to see the larger pictures.

I hope this helps!! Very Happy
58orgbug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks Bob, very nice picture of you and Taylor, your a lucky guy. Wisconsin and franklin sure is nice places, if i ever get to America, this will be the first places i will travel to. And thanks to you Dan, this forum is great, im happy i found this. Very Happy have a nice day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: