Taylor Has Merchandise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Taylor Has Merchandise Reply with quote

I found this picture on the internet, Taylor is leaving a wonderful trail of happy customers wherever she goes. Hopefully, She will offer some of the trinkets other than the CD to her dedicated fans here on the forum. Of course all of us would pay full price and glad to do it just to have the momentos. I have 11 grandkids and 8 regular kids (9 counting me) so I would need to get a second mortgage to buy all I would need. But I would do it. Here is a picture of the happy little singer/entrepreneur autographing souvenirs and her father (Scott) I think helping out.

YODEL ON
Jimmy
Stephanie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!

Where did you find out about Taylor?
Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephanie wrote:
HI!

Where did you find out about Taylor?

Hi Stephanie,
I found out about Taylor from the videos posted on youtube. I really liked her performances and when she didn't win, I made it my business to do what I could as a fan to stay with her to hopefully keep her from giving up. I saw her fan base growing and growing. I found her website on myspace and added her as a friend. Later I posted as much as I could on myspace also to help spread the word. Then I found Bob's forum that he had just started and we've become good friends with no purpose other than to be fans of Taylor Ware. Since I joined the forum over two hundred other admirers of Taylor have joined. It's become a nice place to meet and discuss yodeling, artist's and sometimes elephants. Laughing Taylor's Dad has been with us pretty much the whole time but Taylor only recently joined and is limited to about 2 hours on Sunday afternoons. Her parents want her to have as near normal a life for a 12 year old as possible and we all respect that. There are some other members on here with pretty much the same thoughts but may not speak out often. Lots of people join forums to show their support in numbers if nothing else. Bob and I are retired and have lots of time on our hands to do stuff like this. It beats sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch sleeping. Very Happy
Anyway, thanks for asking Stephanie. I wish there were lots of young people on here. Bob made a special section for them just in case they didn't want to wander out into the entire forum. But you seem to be doing fine posting where you like and adding a little "Stephanie" to our forum.
Have a nice day ..

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Taylor the same way Jimmy did. Lol, it's obvious that I also have too much time on my hands, sometimes I wish I WAS sitting on the front porch taking a nap. Zzzzzz

But I really care about Taylor, and I've made a lot of friends here. My biggest surprise is how nice yodelers, their families, their friends, and their fans all are. We're a diverse group, of all ages, from all over the world. But we all seem to get along great! I wish there was some way we could all get together and have a big party!
Banana Cheerleader
Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I found Taylor the same way Jimmy did. Lol, it's obvious that I also have too much time on my hands, sometimes I wish I WAS sitting on the front porch taking a nap. Zzzzzz

But I really care about Taylor, and I've made a lot of friends here. My biggest surprise is how nice yodelers, their families, their friends, and their fans all are. We're a diverse group, of all ages, from all over the world. But we all seem to get along great! I wish there was some way we could all get together and have a big party!
Banana Cheerleader

Well, I'll be in Berne Indiana for the Swiss Days festival that Taylor will be performing at on the 27th of July. I'm not much one for partying but if skim milk is being served, I'll fit right in. Very Happy I'll be over in the fat boys section.

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also drink skim milk (with a squirt of chocolate in it), but for a party I might switch to iced tea. Jimmy, it will be a FAMILY party!! Hot dogs! Pony rides! A dunk tank! Yodeling!!

As soon as I get that transporter working I'll set this up. Rolling Eyes
afandan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wannna ride in the transporter Crying or Very sad Yes!!
ory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bob is working on it, you could end up anywhere!!! Shocked Shocked Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Haha Reply with quote

Can I go to Florida, then? Bob can take us all on a field trip! YAAAY!!!
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A yodeling field trip sounds great! Very Happy

It might be a little warm in Florida right now though, so we better bring an umbrella for shade. Beach Umbrella
ory

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds fun!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: