Kerry Christensen's new CD - Sweatin' to the Yodeling Oldies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Kerry Christensen and Janet McBride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Kerry Christensen's new CD - Sweatin' to the Yodeling Oldies Reply with quote

Hey yodeling fans,

Just wanted to let you know that I finished a new yodeling album this month. It is the first one I have done for 3 years. It was a big project but turned out quite well I think. I made it as an exercise cd. It has 3 twenty minute segments and all total is over 60 minutes long. It has about 37 short songs on it with some new yodeling patterns thrown in between the songs. It's good to just listen to in your car but where it really shines is as an aerobic and exercise cd that will keep you walking or jogging for longer than you would have. It's good for your heart. I have this loaded on my MP3 player and have been walking and jogging about an hour each day for the last two weeks. It just makes you feel like you can keep going even though you might be getting tired.

Anyway if you would like a copy you can get the cd delivered to your door or I have made it available as an instand MP3 download for you who might want to load it right onto your MP3 player and start jogging to these really different yodeling patterns I made up specially for this album.

For you yodeling fans I am offering you a copy for just $10 plus $1.50 shipping. If you want to add on some of my other cd's just add 10% postage to the entire order. You can find my albums on my website here. http://www.kerrychristensen.com/music/index.html

Send check order to:

Kerry Christensen
1454 E. Springdell Circle
Provo, Utah 84604

If you order from my website you will have to pay more per each cd so for you in the USA you can have each cd for just ten dollars for this order. send check and list the cd's you'd like on a piece of paper and my daughter Katie will fill the order as soon as we get it. For those outside the US you may order only from the website but you can download the new Sweatin' to the Yodeling Oldies cd from my website and only pay $9.99

you can also down load it here.

http://www.kerrychristensen.com/music/index.html

If you know anyone else in your family or from your network of friends that might be interested in this new cd please forward this along. They will recieve the same one time deal.

Thank you for your support of Taylor Ware and all other upcoming yodelers in the world.

If any of you have questions of me from time to time about the yodeling art please send me and email at jodeling@msn.com

Sincerely,

Kerry Christensen - Yodeler

I put out a news letter about every two months. If you want to receive that sign up for my news letter on the right hand side of my website. You will receive and email instructing you to confirm that you want the newsletter sent. Here is the link to my newletter announcing the new cd. http://www.kerrychristensen.com/newsletter/index.html

You can hear a few sample of the new cd here. http://www.kerrychristensen.com/music/sweatin.html

Yodel ON
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My check will be in the mail!

I walk 3 miles every day, so an hour of yodeling will be perfect.

Thanks Kerry!
kathie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: thanks Bob Reply with quote

Sure hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think of it. Is there a way we can promote the cd a little more to the yodeling enthusiasts?
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will review it!

Unfortunately, there aren't too many yodeling enthusiasts here anymore, maybe a dozen people who visit and post. I wish there were hundreds or thousands, but that doesn't happen.

Good luck with the new cd! I hope you haven't narrowed your audience too much by making a cd that appeals to people who love both yodeling and fitness. Works for me though.
ElEmSaSa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my newsletter for this CD, but haven't sent yet...I too walk and will enjoy - any yodeling or singing by Kerry is enjoyable to me!!!!!

Glad to see you post Kathie
marilyn

(grandmother that saw Kerry in MI 2 years ago and brought my 3 granddaughters - and Kerry put the pic on his newsletter)
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just purchased this CD!

http://www.kerrychristensen.com/music/sweatin.html

Until today, I was just listening to the samples... but it is really worth to be listening to the WHOLE CD Wink

I'm listening now... I'm liking Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the only Kerry cd I have!! Very Happy

I've listened to it a LOT though, it's great for my daily walks, keeps me moving!! It's meant to be a walking/running cd, with 3 20-minutes workouts. Lots of really familiar old American songs, some patriotic, some religious, and some just fun - a nice mix.
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use this for walking, but yes for background sound while I work Smile - same as I do with Taylor's songs.

But that is still a good idea! When I am in the BUS or so, I can listen to yodel Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My daily 1-hour walk is the only time I listen to music. So my favorite music are fun songs with a beat, not slooow stuff. Maybe 1/4 of the songs have yodeling? The rest come from my CD collection, YouTube, and singles I've purchased from Amazon. Everything except rap and p***a. Laughing
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahah... I now noticed, the whole CD begins and ends with the exact same music Razz have you noticed before?

The yodel song in the begin of the Suite 1 is the same as the end of the Suite 3! I loved this small detail!
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are saying that the CD goes in a circle and never ends? Shocked
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I think you are saying that the CD goes in a circle and never ends? Shocked

Hum, no... didn't you understand what I mean? I assume you are just joking here Smile
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was joking, because I did not want to admit that I didn't notice what you discovered - even though I listened to that cd about 500 times. Shocked Laughing

For me, it all sounds the same, even though the songs (and most of the yodeling) are all different. Smile
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I only noticed because early today I was training that "end of the Suite 3"... then now I pressed "Play" in the Suite 1, and I listened to the same... this is how I noticed that similarity Very Happy
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
p***a

The Suite 3 has the Pennsylvania Polka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBd8O5LtKg

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Kerry Christensen and Janet McBride All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: