Yodelming = Yodeling (it quite rhymes lol)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ming0105 wrote:
What do you think of my yodeling?

1st - I liked very much the video of the girl! She mixed different musics for her audiction, cool!

2nd - Try to learn the lyrics well first, then try to sing faster. For sure you'll have better results like I did when I did this.

3rd - At 01:00 of your second song, that part needs to be trained ALLOT when you are alone at home, at school, at work, and in the road Smile - that's what I did. Also, in the high notes (still talking of the same), those need to be with your "female" voice, and lower notes need to be with your male voice. Hope you understand what I mean. That's what yodel is, changing your voice, not using always the same.

EDIT - Well, I forgot to say that it's not bad, anyway! I started like that too Smile
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ming0105 wrote:
Hey Nuno, good website! Very Happy

I have been not posting on the forum lately. So I give you guys a surprise ! Laughing It's my yodeling again!

You obviously know who sings this song!
http://friendlycountryforum.com/aa/ming/Der_schonste_Mann_Ming.wma

I took note from this version of "Cowboy's Sweetheart".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeQHXEYsNg

http://friendlycountryforum.com/aa/ming/CowboySweetheart_Ming.wma

I think I can't sing so load because I don't have any vocal training. LOL at the German parts of my singing. And I cracked up in the climax part of the 2nd song lol.

What do you think of my yodeling?
Good start Ming! Very Happy I have no advice, because I can't yodel. But it's great that you try, and share it with us! Thanks! Very Happy

I think the girl on Argentina's Got Talent was inspired by Taylor!! She was having fun. Very Happy
cow109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing great Ming! The only thing holding you back is inhibition (afraid of disturbing the neighbors). You need to get out in the woods and let it rip. Also, you do a great job of staying on pitch with no musical instrument helping. If you could get background music to sing along with you would find it both more fun as well as relaxing, which would loosen up your voice.

Thanks for posting Martina Rudelli. I saw her video a year ago and she is great! I'm going to repost it in another thread and comment on it some more there.
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I think the girl on Argentina's Got Talent was inspired by Taylor!! She was having fun. Very Happy

Yeah, I thought the same Razz

cow109 wrote:
The only thing holding you back is inhibition (afraid of disturbing the neighbors).

Ahah, I do the same here... I am NOT afraid of disturbing neighbours, although sometimes I think I am!! But, so far, no one gave me a complaint yet Razz
ming0105

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the advice. I think I can't reach the "female" voice lol. When I try to sing in high notes, my throat will become no sound. I think I can't find where my chest voice is.

My neighbours cannot listen to my voice, they are far away from me. But I don't really have time that no person's at home, grr. Maybe I should record it when I return at home from school. Razz Then I could yodel loudly.
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats when I practice Razz
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ming, tell your family that you want to be a rapper, or a heavy metal drummer. And then, after they freak out, say you were just kidding, and actually want to yodel. They will be relieved, and then you can yodel whenever you want! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Yodeling! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: