Hi from BRAZIL =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Hi from BRAZIL =) Reply with quote

Hi Taylor,

First thing: Merry Christmas!=) Very Happy
I am trying hard to write in English! Razz
I am from Brazil. I live in a state called Minas Gerais and in a city called Tiradentes. It's a beutiful place! Hope you will came to Brazil sometime.
I love your song, especially when you sing using yodel. I know yodel because I've used to hear country music. But you are very special, Ive gone to heaven and come back to earth again when I've seen you on youtube at got talent show (crazy yodeling).
I hope you use more yodel in your songs. Your voice it's terrific. You can sing and use yodel in your songs at the beginnig, at the end, in the middle, or at the hole music. So your music will be different and so special and nobody will have something like you have.
You can sing a song using no yodel and sing the same music using yodel. And ask your fans what they like most. Wink
I wish you great, great success.
God bless you! =) Very Happy
Dorian Sadowski
ming0105

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ola Dorian! Bom dia! (my show off of Portuguese lol)

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find a lot of enjoyment here! People here like to talk about Taylor and her yodeling!

Merry Christmas to you too! Have a nice day! Very Happy

(ps: there is a member from Portugal, you can speak Portuguese to him if you want to. Laughing)
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had neighbors named 'Sadowski', I wonder if you are related! Shocked

Welcome to the forum! Good ideas for Taylor, I hope she'll see them. We all hope Taylor becomes a yodeling star again. Thanks! Very Happy
cow109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from BRAZIL =) Reply with quote

Dorian wrote:
I am trying hard to write in English! Razz
Dorian Sadowski

Hi Dorian--your English is great! Welcome to the forum. I looked up your town and see that it is about 300 km inland from Rio. I imagine that is a very pretty place.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tiradentes is one of the smallest yet best preserved colonial towns in the Brazilian State of Minas Gerais. It has a population of about 6000 and boasts some fine examples of 300-year old buildings, like the impressive gold-filled Matriz church. It is also well-known amongst food lovers for its food festival in August and its many good regional and modern restaurants.
afandan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dorian, I wish you good luck, in the music of Taylor's.
when she was 11 to say 13 she was a kid with a big yodeling voice,
now she is a real pretty 16 year old whom it doesn't seem like venues out there cater to her as much as when she was a younger girl,
but her yodeling as gotten almost twice as good as when she was younger,I personally like her yodeling the best, but she is also doing songs with a friend named Kay,they are on youtube under Tay&Kay there good but no yodeling, have fun and check out all the music we have of Taylor, and the Pictures of her and other country stars, and of us friendlyfanforumfolks (he he) My Name is Dan, and welcome to the forum, and your Country always sounded like a fun place to visit!!!
Dorian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Wow, big surprise, I have a lot of new friends here! This is awesome. I'll write back as soon as possible!
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Dorian!! Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: