Hi From Boston,Lincolnshire,England
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Hi From Boston,Lincolnshire,England Reply with quote

Hi to all and especially Taylor if shes out there.
I am not going to pretend i know even a fraction of what you fellow members no.Although i can quite honestly say i probably just love the music has much although it very difficult stuck over here.
I first got to here Taylor in 2006 on AGT and i was instantly drawn to the music and it was possibly the 1st time i ever heard yodelling especially at that level.
I should of taken the opportunity then to get Taylors debut album but thats a mistake im regretting now,although iv just ordered the 2010 album which i wait with great anticipation for.
I would just love to be able to share views with you folks and maybe as many of you are a bit closer to home give me a little more info on all that is yodelling especially if the oportunity arises to purchase any other merchandise.
Kind Regards to you all
cow109

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Damian,

You can see and hear a lot of Taylor's yodeling here on the forum. Also we may have the world's largest compilation of other yodelers located under "Yodeling Links and Information" and then click the very first thread called "afandan's fanforumfav's"

Look around the forum--you may never have to spend money on yodeling CD's at all! Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you watch every yodel link in "afandan's fanforumfav's" you'll be busy until about 2017. Laughing

Most Taylor stuff is already on YouTube, but you'll find some stuff in the top section of the forum under "Photos" and "Video Clips & Sound Files. It's all older stuff though, because Taylor hasn't been around for a while.

My favorite photos that I've taken of Taylor are here...
http://friendlycountryforum.com/taylorware/viewtopic.php?t=649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
There are photos on each of the first 4 pages that I took in 2008 at the CMA fest in Nashville where Taylor had a booth, performed on an outdoor stage, and hosted a fan campfire party.

And one of my other favorite photos is this one of Taylor with Janneke, who is a yodeler from Holland, she visited America in 2010 and we took her to meet Taylor. This was right after Janneke appeared on Holland's Got Talent, inspired by Taylor. Watch Janneke here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx3BGIYPddM

Janneke wasn't the only person who was inspired by Taylor to yodel on her country's 'Got Talent' show. Another was Martina Rudelli, who yodeled on "Talento Argentino" (Argentina's Got Talent). I like the arrangement of two popular songs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfeQHXEYsNg
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: THANKYOU Reply with quote

Thankyou both for your info and communication.
Thanx providing the links to were i can get mor videos and also many thanx for those pictures u shared wiv us all.
May i ask if Taylor has a facebook page which obviously i could go onto and keep up to date.
Regards Damian
Jerry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Damian,

I can't give you any information about Taylor, other than what Bob and David already did, but it's good to have another yodeling fan around.

We have fun on the forum, visiting about almost anything and absolutely nothing. (Or at least I do.)
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jerry
Thanx 4 ur welcum il b browsin regularly altho my few posts havent been riveting altho i think i a little out my league compared to u all.
But it is gud to b in a place wer u can share a interest/passion.
Jerry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipswichnproud wrote:
Hi Jerry
Thanx 4 ur welcum il b browsin regularly altho my few posts havent been riveting altho i think i a little out my league compared to u all.
But it is gud to b in a place wer u can share a interest/passion.

Glad you're here, sharing your interest in yodeling. I thought there were 20 or so yodeling fans in the world. Now I know there are 21 or so.
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! Im going to england this week!! Very Happy

Don't have much time to post, but will be back in 2 weeks! Very Happy
Jerry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwicowgirl95 wrote:
Hi!! Im going to england this week!! Very Happy

Don't have much time to post, but will be back in 2 weeks! Very Happy

Have a great time, Aishani. Say hello to the Queen for me. Tell her I listened to her Coronation on the radio. I was 10 and had an aunt who was a fan of that royalty stuff, and she was all over it. So I listened to the Coronation with her.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aishjani, I hope you have a great journey!! Enjoy summer in Europe! Good luck! Very Happy Very Happy
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer in England ?????????????
Believe me we wudnt no wot that was anyway enjoy ur stay over ere bet ul b wishong urself an immediate return.
Hi to every 1 else hope hope ur days going/gon wel.
Regards Damian
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's now winter in New Zealand, so Aishani is probably happy to be in Europe for a week or two. She's only in London for a few days, and then on to Paris and Vienna.

Damian, on the 4th of July her school choir Cantala will be at St George’s Church, Bloomsbury Way, London where they will be a part of a free concert. If you want to be a hero, go take some pictures or video for us. Very Happy
Jerry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pix or video of Aishani's performances would be awesome.
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back!! Very Happy

In London we went to a supermarket to get food for the train trip to paris, and I was really excited cos I got 8 plums for £1!!! Shocked Surprised Very Happy They were so yum!! Very Happy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aishani! Very Happy

I would love to go to an English supermarket. Razz

Plums must be popular in England, remember the Little Jack Horner nursery rhyme? I think they still make a lot of plum pie and plum pudding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Greetings for Taylor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: