Taylor Ware 4th CD - Your Love is Ours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bob
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 24920
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know what the initials meant, they had several different meanings when I looked them up on Google. One was for a site that just gave you daily sayings, they weren't selling anything.

This person was posting from Karachi, Pakistan. On the off-chance that there are yodel fans in Pakistan, I will allow the account to stay active. But I'm watching it! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 4659
Location: Wellington NZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, I meant I hovered over, and down the bottom of the screen it said what the link goes to, and so I copyied what it said (something to do with sms) and google seemed to say it was some cellphone thing in india...
_________________
YODEL ON AND ON AND NEVER EVER STOP!!!=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bob
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 24920
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually clicked on the link before I deleted it, and it seemed harmless. But it could be set up to only LOOK harmless. Confused

I think there's a 90% chance that Mehreen is a spammer, but since there is still 10% of doubt, I let them stay active. If they post another link they will be gone.

You probably have feminine intuition that's flashing lots of warning signals, but I don't have that. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 4659
Location: Wellington NZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My instincts are often wrong about many things Rolling Eyes
_________________
YODEL ON AND ON AND NEVER EVER STOP!!!=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jerry



Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 1841

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on the cd's, Nuno, and thanks.
_________________
Jerry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Faq   |   Search   |   Memberlist   |   Usergroups   |   Register   |   Profile   |   Log in to check your private messages   |   Log in

Powered by phpBB Copyright © We Love To YODEL, 2014. All Rights Reserved
SiteLock