Taylor's first CD - 1 copy available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Taylor's first CD - 1 copy available Reply with quote

Someone in Switzerland is selling a copy of Taylor's 1st CD, made when she was 8.

I don't think they are available from Taylor's web site anymore, and this is the first one I've seen on eBay in over a year.

The auction starts at US$9.99, and will end Jun 30, 2013 2:30:32 AM CST. Shipping to the USA is only $3.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141001569184?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If there are no bids on it near the end of the auction, I'll probably buy it. Rolling Eyes

cow109

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A collector's item!!

But when a Swiss person buys an American yodeling CD isn't that like an Eskimo buying his ice from Russia? Confused
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question is, why doesn't the person want that CD anymore???!!!!! :O
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they died? Confused

And their lawyer is selling it.

That's the only valid reason I can think of. Rolling Eyes
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CD sold! And neither bidder was me. Razz

The 1st bid came in yesterday, and then the winning bid came in during the final minute of the auction. That's really common on eBay, I would guess that at least half the bids come in during the final 30 seconds. The plan is to not give anyone else enough time to outbid you.

The final cost was fair, $14 with shipping. That's $1 less than the original selling cost from Taylor's web site.

I hope the CD will go to a good home! Very Happy
cow109

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it will be loved and pampered.
nunoperalta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, that "trick" of bidding at the end.
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: TRUST ME 2 MISS OUT(TAYLORS 1ST CD) Reply with quote

ITS BEEN NEARLY 13 MTHS SINCE I VISITED THIS FORUM HAS THINGS HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH CATASTROPHIC JUST A SHAME I DIDNT VISIT A MONTH SOONER TO SEE THE POST ABOUT TAYLORS 1ST CD BEING SOLD.REALLY IS NICE TO SEE THE LOVE FOR THE MUSIC SHOWN BY THE MEMBERS AND IT WAS SOMETHING LAST YEAR I WAS PRIVELEGED TO BECOME A MEMBER.IT WAS IRONIC THOUGH THAT THE DAY I RECEIVED TAYLORS 2ND ALBUM THROUGH THE POST WAS THE DAY THINGS TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST AND I HAVE EVEN MISPLACED THE ALBUM SO IV NEVER EVEN LISTENED TO IT.MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE FOR BAFFLING ON BUT IF I CAN KINDLY ASK IF ANYONE EVER COMES ACROSS ANY OF TAYLORS CD FOR SALE I WOULD BE FOREVER INDEBTED IF I WAS TO BE INFORMED AND I WILL MAKE SURE I FIND AWAY TO VISIT THIS FORUM REGULARLY.
THANKU N BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Confused I hope your future will be much better! Smile

You can find all the songs from Taylor's 2nd CD on YouTube here...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYodelor/videos

The 1st CD is very difficult to find, but if you check with eBay you may someday see a copy for sale there. I check eBay almost every day, and I would buy a copy if there were no other bids on it. (I would not want to take it from someone else.) But the 1st CD very rarely shows up on eBay, nobody wants to sell it.
ipswichnproud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: THANKU Reply with quote

I will keep looking and for now visit youtube thanku very much for your kind words and hopefully by coming back regular i can probably find new aquantancies to speak to.
Thanku agen wil mek sure i search everyday even though like you say why would anyone want to part with Taylors album.
Thanku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: