Yodel On! [t shirts]!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Yodel On! [t shirts]! Reply with quote

Hey, everyone,

I have an idea --I think a great addition to the list of Taylor Merchandise should be a "Yodel On!" t-shirt, or draw string bag or something... Like this?

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take one in Large please! Very Happy
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll buy some also but only if it includes "Taylor Ware" on it. Also it could be that Scott is already doing this and he should have some proprietary rights to it. I think a T shirt with Taylor's face would be nice or her silhouette with the omnipresent pony tails, Yodel On and Taylor Ware arranged in a pleasing design, not too big or otherwise ostentatious.

Who suggested Taylor Ware Wear?

(for me, I need 2X Confused )
josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clear things up a little -- I am not selling these T-shirts, LOL. I was just suggesting that there SHOULD be Taylor Ware wear. Smile
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and Jimmy are just placing our orders! Maybe if there is a demand, someone will create the product!

Good idea Jenny!

Jimmy, I used to require a XXL, but I've shrunk.
josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...good ol' supply and demand, LOL. Wink
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Me and Jimmy are just placing our orders! Maybe if there is a demand, someone will create the product!

Good idea Jenny!

Jimmy, I used to require a XXL, but I've shrunk.

I'm glad to see Jenny jump back in here. I have worried about her up there in the big apple trying to get educated. That's a rough environment.

What's your secret for losing weight? I only had one barbecued country rib tonight where I would normally eat three. Very Happy I know it's not a laughing matter and I need to get serious because I am up to about 245 pounds and should not weigh more than 165. That is a killer. I just can't seem to find a way to start exercising more and eating less. It seems when I get hungry, I throw caution to the wind and eat then I sit and worry about it. I'm a hopeless case. Crying or Very sad

But Taylor's CD makes me happy so I listen to it all the time. Smile

Jimmy

josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jimmy! Yeah...school is tough. I have finals this week, and my birthday's on Wednesday, boohoo. Sad

As for losing weight, you are NOT a hopeless case! I think eating 1/3rd of what you would normally eat is a start. In the beginning, you don't even have to exercise. Start with cutting back on food first. Don't try to do both things at once. Smile
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a bit of a 'scare' on June 11, 2004, when I weighed 220 pounds, and was terribly out of shape. I made a few changes, and now weigh less than 165.

Jimmy, I also listen to Taylor's cd all the time, but I walk 3 miles while she's yodeling. I burned my own copy with some extra songs by a few other artists added so it lasts 60 minutes. Every day I take my 'yodel-walk', best hour of the day!

Idea HEY!! How about a series of yodeling exercise videos? Taylor looks like she's in shape, she could be an inspiration!

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Last edited by Bob on Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!~ Losing 55lbs is quite an achievement! Congrats!
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jenny, I can use all the encouragement I can get. Smile I really do want to get my weight down. The doctors say even 10% off will lower my risk of heart problems. So that is my goal for now. I want to weigh no more than 220 by the end of summer. That's about 25 lbs. I think I can do it. Wink

Jimmy

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I had a bit of a 'scare' on June 11, 2004, when I weighed 220 pounds, and was terribly out of shape. I made a few changes, and now weigh less than 165.

Jimmy, I also listen to Taylor's cd all the time, but I walk 3 miles while she's yodeling. I burned my own copy with some extra songs by a few other artists added so it lasts 60 minutes. Every day I take my 'yodel-walk', best hour of the day!

Idea HEY!! How about a series of yodeling exercise videos? Taylor looks like she's in shape, she could be an inspiration!

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Hi Bob,
That makes my goal seem like not so much but I'm still shooting for it then I'll go from there. I won't even ask what your scare was, I can only imagine it must have been serious or you wouldn't be walking 3 miles a day. I only walk about a mile at the most. I'm going to gradually increase that but like Jenny says, don't try to make too much of a change, it won't work.
Maybe I can use Jeremy's IPOD for my yodel walk but he has all that rock music on there and I might accidentally have to listen to some of it. Smile He has two of Taylors songs on there but I could never navigate around on those MP3 players very easily. Maybe I'll just get my own for my yodel walk. I'm inspired tonight, I hope it carries over to tomorrow.

Oh, Jeremy was so unhappy tonight when he found out Taylor didn't go to "his" section. I told him where she was posting but he's been hurting so much he really didn't care about reading any posts. He finally came around a little while ago but it was bed time so he didn't have time for much. He wanted to find Erin because she has been there for him. I hope he don't lose his spirit and continues to try and get the youth section moving. He feels like he is the only one there most of the time. I'll try to help him get something going.

Jimmy

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

josthebomb wrote:
Thanks, Jimmy! Yeah...school is tough. I have finals this week, and my birthday's on Wednesday, boohoo. Sad

As for losing weight, you are NOT a hopeless case! I think eating 1/3rd of what you would normally eat is a start. In the beginning, you don't even have to exercise. Start with cutting back on food first. Don't try to do both things at once. Smile

Thanks Jenny, I'm on it. Smile also:

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! BUT YOU'RE STILL A TEENAGER. :lol:

Jimmy
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy, don't worry! This is only Taylor's 1st weekend with us, I'm hopeful there will be many more!! Maybe she needs a little time to get to know her way around the forum. Don't give up!

Jimmy, yes, don't try to do too much too fast. If you do, it will be work, and you won't stick to it! Baby steps!! I had to work a year to get up to 3 miles a day, but now it's almost easy.

My 'scare' was a heart attack, but I had it in a hospital emergency room, or else I wouldn't be here today. A few days in the critical care unit plugged into tubes and wires gave me the chance to think about my lifestyle. As soon as I felt good enough so that I noticed that the nurses were all cute, they let me go home. Confused
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Jeremy, don't worry! This is only Taylor's 1st weekend with us, I'm hopeful there will be many more!! Maybe she needs a little time to get to know her way around the forum. Don't give up!

Jimmy, yes, don't try to do too much too fast. If you do, it will be work, and you won't stick to it! Baby steps!! I had to work a year to get up to 3 miles a day, but now it's almost easy.

My 'scare' was a heart attack, but I had it in a hospital emergency room, or else I wouldn't be here today. A few days in the critical care unit plugged into tubes and wires gave me the chance to think about my lifestyle. As soon as I felt good enough so that I noticed that the nurses were all cute, they let me go home. Confused

OK, that does it. I'm getting more serious about this and I know that I've just been lucky so far. I've been retired for 7 years now and I think I just got lazy. I weighed about 190 when I retired. Yes, I got lazy. I'm going with the baby steps theory and start out walking a little farther everyday.

Jimmy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: