Whoah!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josthebomb

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Whoah! Reply with quote

Whoah! I leave for a couple of weeks, and Taylor Ware's whole website is changed LOL. Shocked

I do have a question about her new CD, though. It says on the site that it is available at the CMA Fan Fest, and to click "here" for more details. So I clicked, but no information about the CD popped up. Anyone know what that's about? I would really like to hear her new CD. Sad
Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Whoah! Reply with quote

Jenny the CMA Fan Fest is in Nashville, TN. If that's your question. Taylor will be at the Crisco Family center. I'm not doing the CMA thing so my CD is coming by mail. Probably SLOOOOOOW mail since I'm anxious to get it also.

Jimmy

josthebomb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I'd like to fly to Nashville, TN, I can't LOL. No money. No time. I'm still stuck in school. Mad But thanks for your response!

How can I get a hold of a CD via snail mail, or is it not available yet?

Do members of the forum get free autograph photos, as well? (Because it says here that attendees of CMA get free autographs)...it doesn't hurt to inquire, hehe. Very Happy
Jimmy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

josthebomb wrote:
How can I get a hold of a CD via snail mail, or is it not available yet?

Do members of the forum get free autograph photos, as well? (Because it says here that attendees of CMA get free autographs)...it doesn't hurt to inquire, hehe. Very Happy

Jenny the email address or phone number are both on Taylors web site under Merchandise. I pre-ordered minelast week so I would get it as quickly as possible. Marsha is really nice, call her and talk to her or just send her an email order.

I don't know about free autographed photos. I suppose if you show up in Nashville you will get one but when you buy a CD it's only another four bucks and they don't charge shipping even though they come in separate shipping containers. They're not making any money off of them that's for sure.

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think the new cd would be available soon thru Taylor's web site, now that it actually exists! That's where most of us will get it.

Keep checking!!

How long will Taylor keep selling 8x10 autographed photos for only $4? That's a steal!!

Maybe they'll update the photo, it's a few years old, but it's really cute!!
Jimmy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
I would think the new cd would be available soon thru Taylor's web site, now that it actually exists! That's where most of us will get it.

Keep checking!!

!

Don't doze off right now because the new CD's are available for pickup today according to Taylor's Mom. Clap Clap Very Happy Yea!

Jimmy

josthebomb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy wrote:
Bob wrote:

Keep checking!!

!

Don't doze off right now because the new CD's are available for pickup today according to Taylor's Mom. Clap Clap Very Happy Yea!

Jimmy
Where? Where? *gest excited* Banana
Jimmy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably in Nashville but don't get too excited, the logistics of getting them to Taylors fans will take a few more days. However, you can still hop on a freight train or plane and pick one up at Taylor's booth. I would love to go to Nasville this week but two of my sisters-in-laws are there already and they promised to get me an autographed picture from Taylor plus take some more candid shots of her performance Thursday. Even though I ordered the new CD online, I ask Jo to pick up one for me and drop it in the mail overnight. I hope that works, I'll have my copy by Saturday! Yea! Red Blob Razz Also, Erin will be there and she will probably have lots of stuff for us next week.

Jimmy

Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy! You are spreading too much excitement!! Rolling Eyes

The fact is that Taylor's new cd is NOT yet available. It will be available from June 7-10 at the CMA Music Festival in Nashville.

It will also be available thru Taylor's new web site, but is not yet. As soon as it becomes available, I will post the information here in this section of the forum, and it will also likely be posted on the Merchandise page of Taylor's web site.

The same goes for the 'Yodel On' t-shirts.

I believe that 'Marsha' is accepting pre-orders for the new cd, so go ahead and order it right now, and it will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available. That's the quickest way possible to get it, unless you are going to Nashville next week, or know somebody who is.
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it!!

I knew if I made a post on June 3rd saying that the new cd was NOT available, that it would soon be old news.

Now, on June 4th, the new cd IS available!

This change appeared on Taylor's web site on June 4th...

Taylor's "New" CD and Picture are now available.
CD's are $15
Pictures are $4
Everything is postage paid.

You can order by sending a check, money order or your Credit Card#'s and expiration to:

Taylor Ware
P.O. Box N
Martinsville, IL 62442
Or you can e-mail Marsha@paprproducts.com with your Credit Card#'s and shipping info, or Call 217-382-4141 and ask for Marsha. Please during normal business hours 8:00am to 5:00pm Central.

I hope Marsha is busy filling orders. I know she has mine and Jimmy's, and probably Jenny's. Soon we'll be posting our reviews.
josthebomb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! Very Happy Yeah, I preordered a CD. However, I'm not sure if Marsha got my email or not because I asked her a question and never got a response. I told her I wasn't comfortable giving a CCrd number over the internet, and asked if she would accept Paypal.
jefflUVZTaylor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there,

is there links to a place where we can see the Cd cover/ photo and listen to clips from the Cd?

Also is the new second CD out yet?

Sorry I didn't check the site in a few months

Jeff Wink
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure!

The covers to both of Taylor's cd's are at the bottom of this forum, the 'brown' cd was made when Taylor was 8-9 years old, and is half yodeling. The 'blue' cd was made earlier this year when Taylor was 12, and 10 out of the 12 songs have yodeling!

BOTH cd's are great! You can order them from Taylor's official web site at http://taylorware.com

Taylor's website also gives you 3 of the songs from Taylor's new cd! They should start to play as soon as you enter her site. Very Happy
Mychael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

And Taylor said that she is working very hard on a new CD. This is part of the reason why she is so busy at the moment.

Best wishes,
Michael
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jefflUVZTaylor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Sure!

The covers to both of Taylor's cd's are at the bottom of this forum, the 'brown' cd was made when Taylor was 8-9 years old, and is half yodeling. The 'blue' cd was made earlier this year when Taylor was 12, and 10 out of the 12 songs have yodeling!

BOTH cd's are great! You can order them from Taylor's official web site at http://taylorware.com

Taylor's website also gives you 3 of the songs from Taylor's new cd! They should start to play as soon as you enter her site. Very Happy

I looked at the bottom of the forum and can't seem to see the Cd covers.

Do you guys have a favorite CD of the 2 that are out now? Or do you like them both equally. Also I hear Taylor is making a new CD? Is this true?

Jeff

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Merchandise All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: