I need songs can U help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Francelle Maria, Angele Leblanc, and other yodelers from Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngeleLeblanc

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: I need songs can U help? Reply with quote

Hi everyone

Im kinda in need of help if anybody can help me that is lol

im looking for the song "Chime Bells" in instrumental or Karaoke version...my manager wants to make in studio but it's expensive so if anyone knows where I could get it or any other songs of yodeling without vocals on it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know :)

Ps: I do have cowboy sweetheart already ;)

lol Thx

Angele
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked, but I can't find anything! My music service has 'millions' of songs, but no instrumental or Karaoke version of Chime Bells, or any other good yodeling songs.

The only song I was able to find that had any yodeling in it was The Yodelin' Blues by the Wilkersons. This is a good song, but it doesn't really have much yodeling, and Angele, you may be the wrong age to sing it.

I tried!!!

For anyone who is interested, here's both versions...

Yodelin' Blues - vocal

Yodelin' Blues - instrumental
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's two of my favorite songs of all time, in instrumental/Karaoke version...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

What a Wonderful World
AngeleLeblanc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx there my favorites of mine too Smile I did managed to get a few done in the studio and found a few on net but would love to get moreeeee..Im addicted to yodeling now hihihi.:)

Angele
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angèle!

I went to your MySpace page, and it sounds like you redid the French Yodeling Medley. Your yodeling is getting much better!

Is it Taylor's yodeling that made you become interested? I love to hear people yodel, it's a happy sound! Very Happy I wish I could yodel. Confused
AngeleLeblanc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's a french yodeler actually two hihi called manon Bedard and Marie King then when I heard taylor i told myself to try it out since she was a bit older then me I tried it and it just came out good..lol..so the rest is history i listen to all kinds of yodels then try them out all by ear . Seems to be working great :)

hugs
Angele
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your great at singing! Keep it up! Wink Very Happy
Mizki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angele, you have the cutest of looks, and sing like well... awesome!
Have you ever heard of "Joss Stone" ?

If you have I aspire you to be like her. Powerfull voice, cant wait for some more releases!
Mychael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Where did you get them? Reply with quote

Hi Angele,

I was going to ask where you get these instrumental versions from. Do you know if they have one of 'She Taught Me How To Yodel' in a the male voice register? Do you know where I could get others Question

By the way, I went to your myspace and your singing and yodelling progress is great! Smile Do you have a voice coach?

All the best,
Michael
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngeleLeblanc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Micheal

Thx for visiting my music page that was great :)

Sorry i wasn't around but i was real busy performing everywhere around here it's blueegrass season adn all so im getting a whole bunch of invites Smile

And no i don't have a voice coach . I learned everything by ear and the rest is history . I did have a vocal lessons for 2 months to help me with a few things but after that he did not know what to teach me lol so we are looking into gettting a new one to teach me about music and such Smile and yes i do have the song of male version of "she taught me to yodel" i got from Limewire Smile the others were made for me from a studio in Belguim that make my musci unfortunaly I can't give those away Smile but plz check limewrie theres alot on there Smile Good Luck

Angele
AngeleLeblanc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mizki wrote:
Angele, you have the cutest of looks, and sing like well... awesome!
Have you ever heard of "Joss Stone" ?

If you have I aspire you to be like her. Powerfull voice, cant wait for some more releases!

Hi and thanks so much your are sweet :0

No i havent heard from Joss Stone im going to check it out asap ..I will be releasing my own song that i wrote soon as it regestered with socaan it's in the process Smile will let you know when it's on mymusic page ok? thx again

Angele
Mizki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks hun, I was wondering. How did you become famous if I may say so. My friends all think I have a powerfull and charming voice but how do I get it out in public?

Kiss Kiss, Mizki.

PS- Cant wait for the new song!!!! Very Happy
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Here's two of my favorite songs of all time, in instrumental/Karaoke version...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

What a Wonderful World

O love Somewhere Over The Rainbow!!! Thats like my favorite song. Ahhh I could sing it all day! LOl
Mychael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angele!

Well, I went to limewire and tried searching for a whole week to find some backing tracks for some of these yodel songs. I found some for other country songs, but no yodels Sad You are right, there are a lot of songs out there. Well, if you or anyone knows where I could buy them (you know from a shop or company), please let me know.

I am very impressed that you have done all of this (really) by yourself and listening carefully! Good on you! Smile

Kind wishes,
Michael
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Francelle Maria, Angele Leblanc, and other yodelers from Canada All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: