AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Reply with quote

AHH I'm SOO excited! Taylor is perdorming at my hometown on my birthday!!!! I HAVE to go to it!!!!!!! Even if it means leaving school early I HAVE TO GO!! Lol it will be a Friday anyway! When I saw it I was like OMG! Ha I know my dad will take me sonce it will be my b-day! But I have to go even if it is my only present I don't care! HAHA I am very hyper now!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But if I can't go then Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Crying or Very sad Sad Surprised Question Twisted Evil
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't jump for joy yet! I think you just get socks for your birthday, don't you?

Btw, the show starts at 5:00 pm. You'll miss your supper!

I don't think it will work. Rolling Eyes

Erin!! I hope you get to go!! You're going to be SO SAD if you miss this! PLEASE tell Taylor we all say "HI!" Very Happy
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know it's at 5? It doesn't say on her site. Haha Ok I will! If I go. What do you mean by you don't think it will work? Is that because concerts usually never work out for me? Embarassed Embarassed
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I was only PICKING on you!! I really REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get to go!!!

I knew it was at 5:00 because the times are posted on Taylor's MySpace page.
http://www.myspace.com/taylorwareofficial
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok! MY DAD SAID HE WOULD TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I sent Taylors present yesteday! Very Happy I hope she likes it! By the way 12 people signed the thing.
Gunner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I think Erin might be a little excited about seeing Taylor's show Shocked Laughing

Have a great time Erin! Take lots of photos! Very Happy Make sure your Dad buys you a cd or two and get Taylor to sign them too! Very Happy Wink
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Erin! I like it when you're happy! Very Happy
I hope your dad likes yodeling!! Shocked

I know you'll love it, Taylor puts on a GREAT show!
And you'll get to see her after the show! Very Happy
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha if my ad doesn't like yodeling then whatever! LOl OF COURSE ill buy her cd! Well ill probaby have it before then but Ill bring it there for her to sign but hopefully Ill get a t-shirt if they have any. Very Happy I can't wait! HAha it's like 4 monthes away and im acting like it's tomorrow! Owell! Laughing Laughing
kangaroo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: One very nice young lady Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Don't jump for joy yet! I think you just get socks for your birthday, don't you?

Btw, the show starts at 5:00 pm. You'll miss your supper!

I don't think it will work. Rolling Eyes

Erin!! I hope you get to go!! You're going to be SO SAD if you miss this! PLEASE tell Taylor we all say "HI!" Very Happy
Very Happy

Well, I see one young lady going places, I am looking at her on tv. if a web site shows up, well look out. All the best, Miss Taylor.. and God bless you. James
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
XOtaylorfanXO
Official Forum Mascot!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy You can watch videos of her on Youtube. Wink
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been to a concert Crying or Very sad And I've never seen someone famous Rolling Eyes . If I do,I hope it's someone good that I like,like Taylor Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (Bob,How come Happy and Smiley and Cool dude don't have santa hats? Didn't they want them??? Very Happy Smile Cool Sad )
Bob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They DO have Santa hats, you are looking at your browser cache. Hit the refresh button, and they should have hats!!

All these smilies are wearing Santa hats...
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Aishani, your concert days are still ahead of you! Very Happy I KNOW that some famous people come to NZ, you just have to buy a ticket! Very Happy
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refreshing and refreshing and sum still don't hav hats Confused .

I wan't famous people I
like to come here. Everyone good doesn't come down to Wellington Rolling Eyes They're to lazy, so just go to Auckland. Confused
cow109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aishani, I looked at a map--Auckland is 400km from Wellington Shocked I didn't realize your island was so big. That's like way too far to travel for a concert unless it's something you're really dying to see. What's the road like between the two cities? On the map it looks lonely and creepy!
kiwicowgirl95
Yee Haw!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends where your going! You can't drive from the north island to the south Island because it's quite impossible! We always fly from Wellington to Auckland, because to drive,it takes about 10 hours. But when we go to our holiday house,we drive and it takes about 4 to 6 hours to get from here to Taupo. If you have lots of stops it makes the ride fun,and I like to eat soup and brownies at the Brown Sugar Cafe! Theres alot of cities between wgtn and akld.

Speaking of travelling,(going Off Topic ) Her is one of the best playgrounds I've been to: http://inastrangeland.wordpress.com/2007/10/10/the-best-playground-in-the-world/ , http://www.google.co.nz/images?rlz=1T4ADRA_enNZ376NZ377&q=Kowhai+Park+playground&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1899&bih=802 It's the kind of place I dreamed of going to when I was little.
Here is another dream playground:
http://www.kidsfriendlynz.com/Magazine/april%202005/Levin.html I've never actually played there before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Taylor Ware Yodel Forum Index -> Taylor's Upcoming Schedule All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: